I need this script started and turned in by Saturday morning…. 05/20 by 11 am
The reflection by Sunday morning 05/21 (CST- US) central standard time US
This is a two- part assignment, PLEASE READ FIRST AND SEE ATTACHMENT Before accepting the bid.
The choice of content areas to talk about could be ELA, ELL, Theatre, or CTE
Based on your content area you choose is the written reflection portion. I dont need a full script, just a start i will be finishing the rest….. I just need help with the start of it i have never done this before. maybe like 1.5 min?
The goal of this activity is to collaborate and experiment with digital tools to create artifacts of your learning that meet the ISTE Standards for Students (2016) and Educators (2017). This is a group assignment. You will use Soundtrap or Audacity to create a sound file with a colleague(s) and share your sound file on your website. Below are details about assignment content, structure, and guidance to support you as you create and share your podcast. Included in RESOURCES below are videos and documents to support your use of Soundtrap, Anchor, or Audacity to create the sound file. There are three components to the assignment: a script, the collaborative sound file, and an individual written reflection.
Podcasts tend to be topical. Last week I provided a list of podcasts and resources for your examination. If you have not already done so, I suggest listening to a few podcasts to help you brainstorm ideas for this assignment.
1. The podcast should be planned and then executed. A draft script should accompany the podcast. No need to match the audio word for word .
2. The podcast should be collaborative. Soundtrap supports collaboration at a distance (over the phone) in real time, while Audacity can asynchronously combine individual sound files to support collaboration.
3. The podcast must meet content standards. These may be PK-12 content standards or standards that govern the work you do or aspire to do. Content standards must be identified and communicated in the written reflection.
4. The podcast must be at least 3 and no more than 20 minutes in length and include comparable contributions from all group members.
Content Groups I am assigned and can choose from: ELA, ELL, Social Studies, Theatre
Written Reflection Content: Each member of your group will create an individual reflection document. Your individual written reflection (450 – 500 words) should address the following:
1. Which ISTE Standards were addressed in this assignment? What skills did you develop or use to create the sound file product? Look at both the Student and Educator Standards. How are they met? What is your evidence?
2. Which content Standards were addressed in your podcast? How are they met?
3. Reflect upon your experience using a podcasting tool to collaborate with colleague(s) to create a digital product. Discuss benefits and challenges to using the tool. What concerns might you have about using a tool like this with students? Is it appropriate for all grade levels? content areas? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25