In this current topics course, which focuses on change that is relevant to you as a professional, we will be studying issues that impact us. In a rapidly changing world, it’s good to know that God’s nature does not change and that He is a rock of stability when everything around us seems to be built on shifting sand. The weekly devotions, therefore, will focus on God’s stable, unchanging character. For this first week, the devotional looks, in general, at the times we live in—the societal and spiritual context for this current topics course.
There are two parts to this week’s devotional:1. Define and discuss your denominational or faith tradition. Please keep this part short (maximum 100 words). For example, you might say, “I have grown up in the Church of the Nazarene and currently attend a Nazarene church. The Church of the Nazarene is a protestant denomination with a Wesleyan Holiness tradition.
2. Read 2 Timothy, Chapter 3, and discuss its implications for current topics in the leadership and management course.
You are expected to support your initial posting with the use of scripture or a Bible commentary. You must cite your sources in your posting using proper APA format. This means that, at the bottom of your post, you should have a references section (with the heading References), followed by a listing of your references in APA format.
Note that when you cite scripture, you should include the book, chapter, and verse. The first time you cite scripture in your reflection, include the version of the Bible used, spelled out, in the citation, such as (John 3:16, New Living Translation, 1996/2015). If you continue using the same version, then later citations of scripture require only the book, chapter, and verse, as in (Matt 28:20). The book name may be abbreviated, for more information, see https://guide.unwsp.edu/c.php?g=199947&p=1315631#s-lib-ctab-3983352-2.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25