Annotated Bibliography Assignment Instructions
In preparation for writing each of your Discussions, you should submit your Annotated Bibliography Assignment on the topic that is being covered for the week (Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Management, Economic Data Analysis, International Business).
An annotated bibliography is a list of sources (books, journals, Web sites, periodicals, etc.) one has used for researching a topic (Annotated Bibliographies, 2020).
For all sources used in your Discussion you should:
Each annotation should look like:
Author (year). Title of article. Title of Journal, Vol no(issue). Pg to pg.
In your summary, you will begin with a discussion of the research question the study is attempting to answer. You will summarize the research that was conducted and the specific findings that were uncovered. You will then provide a summary of what this means for the topic.
Next, you will discuss how the source compares with other sources in your paper and how useful is the source in attributing to your writing.
Finally, you will discuss how the source is useful in your discussion. You will need to be specific on why it is important to use and exactly how you will use it in your writing to shape your arguments.
*Do not use “I” in any of the annotations.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25