Hi, I need help solving this excel worksheet. The instructions are in the pdf.
Requirements: answer questions
In-Class Assignment #16 Name Ranges and Conditional Functions You are an intern working for a small legal firm. Your boss is interested in the activity and profitability of competing small firms around the Greater Minnesota area. You have been given a database of competitors deidentified. Your boss has asked you to provide an overview. She has asked that you fill out the answers to the questions shaded in blue in the datafile. 1. Your boss is interested in Revenue per Lawyer, so youll need to create a column with that calculation in it. 2. You know that you are going to use several statistical functions with criteria (that we will call Conditional Functions) to answer the bosss questions. While you can certainly use cell references or column labels to specify the range of data used in the various Conditional Functions, you conclude it will be easier if you name the range associated with the variables of interest. Create names for the ranges related to: Location Revenue Lawyers (number of lawyers working for the firm) Clients (number of clients the firm has) Revenue_per_Lawyer 3. Your boss has asked you to do the following calculations: a. Number of firms in St. Cloud. b. Amount for the highest revenue firm in Duluth. c. Total revenues of firms in Marshall. d. Average number of lawyers per firm in St. Paul. e. Total number of lawyers in Sioux Falls firms with over 200 clients. f. Number of Firms in Fargo with more than 300 clients. g. Amount for firm with the lowest revenue per lawyer in Rochester and with more than 25 lawyers. h. Average number of lawyers per firm in Minneapolis with more than 200 clients. 4. You know there is a Conditional Function that will do the trick for you. Here are the various Conditional Functions that you might use: AVERAGEIF AVERAGEIFS COUNTIF COUNTIFS MAXIFS MINIFS SUMIF SUMIFS 5. The blue box has the description of the information that your boss is looking for. Get to work! 6. Dont stop here though. Think about other calculations that you could do to impress your boss. Try your hand at creating other calculations of your choice.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25