Please select ONE of the following options to write your Paper. Please remember to back upyour claims and cite where needed.1) What is the role and/or status of women in Sikh Traditions?2) What makes Korean Traditions distinct from Chinese Traditions?3) What is the role and/or significance of ancestral worship in Chinese Traditions?GUIDELINES:Each paper must be 6-7 pages long, double-spaced in 12 font, Times New Roman, not includinga bibliography or title page. Each paper must be written in complete sentences and paragraphs (a paper of this length requires more than one paragraph).Each paper is JUDGED according to the rubric which I have uploaded.For the paper, there is a list of topics of which you select ONE to write about.
In addition to using textbook as a source, you must also have three additional academic sources used for eachpaper. While you may also use our unit notes, these are only to support your three academicsources.
(IMPORTANT)In all instances, you MUST cite your work. (In-text citations) This means that any time you reference ideas fromanother source, be it a textbook, unit notes, or other academic sources, you must cite themusing MLA or Chicago formatting. TEXTBOOK TO USE Amore, Roy C., Amir Hussain, and Willard Oxtoby, eds. World Religions: Eastern Traditions.5th ed. Don Mills, ON: Oxford University Press, 2019. (ISBN-978-0-19-900287-0)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25