Please answer each of the questions below in short-answer format. Write your responses in complete sentences. Each answer should be two – three paragraphs (150 – 250 words) in length.
Be sure to carefully read each question to ensure that each component is answered with the appropriate depth and detail. Your answers should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. When using reference material, you must properly cite your sources using in-text citations. You must also include a reference list. All documentation must be rendered in APA citation style (see announcements for details on APA) In addition, each response should contain your own unique insight, personal experiences, and opinions that will help demonstrate that you comprehend the material covered in this lesson.
See the short answer assignment sample for this discipline.
Review the Grading Rubric as you prepare to complete this assignment.
Be sure to include the question number in each of your responses below to ensure you answered every question in this assignment.
1. What is the importance in macroeconomics of measuring per capita GDP? Provide examples and explain your answer.
2. Frictional unemployment seems to depend on the age distribution of the population. Describe why this is so.
3. What is CPI and how is it calculated? What is the problem with how it is calculated that statisticians have paid considerable attention to in recent years? Provide examples and explain your answer.
4. What is double counting and why must it be avoided when measuring GDP? How do statisticians avoid the problem? Provide examples and explain your answer.
5. Write in paragraph form. Provide examples and explain your answer. If inflation rises unexpectedly by 5%, indicate for each of the following whether the economic actor is helped, hurt, or unaffected:
A union member with a COLA wage contract
Someone with a large stash of cash in a safe deposit box
A bank lending money at a fixed rate of interest
A person who is not due to receive a pay raise for another 11 months
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25