kinesiology multi-part question
Select one of the following activities: Ultimate Frisbee, Badminton, Floor hockey, and Dance (square, folk, or social) and answer the discussion questions. The unit will be 3 weeks (15 days) in length for a 7th-grade physical education class of 26 students. By achieving the unit goals you identify, your students should also move toward achieving the national standards that you have targeted previously.
Step 1: Identify National Standards
Select two or three national standards for physical education (New NASPE Standard, 2013) that you expect your students to achieve through their participation in a specific unit of instruction.
Step 2: Identify Unit Goals
There should be a direct relationship between your unit goals and the national standards you have targeted.
The unit goals must be measurable. Students should be able to demonstrate the achievement of your goals through their performance in a culminating assessment. As you write the goals, think about how each could be assessed in a formative or a culminating or summative assessment.
Five unit goals are required. The goals must be developmentally appropriate for 7th graders and appropriate for the length and time allotted for the unit of instruction.
Begin goals with this statement: Students will be able to . . .
Step 3: Identify Progressive or Formative Assessments
In this section, you will identify a progressive series of simple to more complex progressive or formative assessments. These assessments are completed by students throughout the unit to give them and you (the teacher) feedback about their performance and should lead the students to the successful performance of the culminating assessment. Think of these progressive assessments as a step to the culminating assessment. These assessments will relate to the unit goals.
Below is an example you can follow as a guide of some standards and unit goals for a basketball class
You are teaching a 6-week in-depth sports activity unit (basketball) to your 9th-grade physical education classes and have decided to use student portfolio assessment as the culminating assessment for the unit.
My two NASPE National Physical Education standards:
1. The physically literate individual demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
2. The physically literate individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
My 4 Unit Goals:
1. Students will be able to pass with both hands while moving with agility by changing direction with speed and precision.
2. Students will be able to shoot in a variety of live gameplay situations and will maintain an average accuracy within practice activities.
3. Students will be able to play inclusively with others while maintaining a safe and welcoming attitude. They will try their best with a mentality that respects game facilities and environments.
4. Students will be able to acknowledge several rules and regulations of the sport. This includes different live game plays such as defensive setups and offensive plays. This also includes being able to name and define all offensive roles in live gameplay.
Requirements: at least 700 words
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25