?275(1Pgs, Doubled Spaced)2 Sources, Undergraduate,? APA, due in 3 hours
1.?CAPM Required Rate of Return:?Using the stocks in your initial portfolio and knowing each stocks beta, determine and report the required rate of return for each stock on the Thursday of?Week 1, January 12, using the CAPM model. Use and report your best estimate of the risk-free rate as of that date (i.e., Thursday, January 12th). Each firms required rate of return will depend on its beta. Calculate for each stock and for the portfolio the required rate of return using both a market return at 8% and at 12%.?
2.?Constant Growth Model:?Using the stocks in your initial portfolio, prepare a dollar valuation of each stock using the constant dividend growth model, where next years dividend is this years dividend x (1 + constant growth rate). Repeat the same step described above to prepare a dollar valuation for the portfolio using the portfolio weighted average rate of return. When conducting a dollar valuation of each stock and the initial portfolio using the constant dividend growth model, the required rate of return for each stock and the weighted-average required rate of return for the portfolio will be based on a market return at 8% and 12% as was determined for the Deliverable Section 1 listed above. You should choose your best estimate of a constant future growth rate for each stock. Note that this growth rate must be less than the required rate of return found above.?
3. For each stock, using data for the Thursday of?Week 1, January 12,?report the closing share price, the annual dividend, the beta, the assumed constant growth rate, and valuations found in Section 2 for both market return rates. Based on these valuations and considering the assumptions made concerning risk-free and market rates of return, was each stock at that days closing price over- or under-valued??
Re-evaluate all calculations if trades have been made, reporting all revised results as of the date of the trade(s), reporting that date also.?
4. Prepare a time series ratio analysis (liquidity, activity, debt, and profitability). Identify any events during the period that may have caused the stocks prices to increase or decrease, explaining how these events affect the stocks prices.?
Stock to use as of January 12, 2023:
Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY): 4100 shares
General Electric Company (NYSE: GE): 4000 shares
Equinor ASA (NYSE: EQNR): 3200 shares
Ford (NYSE: F): 2050 shares
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE)- 2050 shares
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25