english multi-part question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Below are three short situations. Revisit the 3-step perception checking model in the lecture on perception, and write how YOU in this situation would use a perception check. Write a perception check for each of the three situations. Type your answers into a Word document.
One of your companys regular clients has stopped ordering your products during the past few weeks. (you are a company employee reaching out to the client)
Your friend appears angry yet denies that anything is wrong. You continue to sense that your friend is angry. (you reach out to your friend who is angry)
You have gone on two dates with the same person. After the second date, your partner said that she or he would call you. Its been four days and you havent received a phone call. (you contact the date that is unresponsive)
Here is an example you can follow:
Short situation: You earned a C on your last English essay. You believe that you did well, and you don’t understand why you earned a C. You go to your professor’s office hour to clarify the situation. (you are the student in the situation)
1. Describe the behavior you noticed
I noticed that I earned a C on the essay on Oscar Wilde.
2. Consider at least two possible interpretations of the behavior.
Is it because I missed part of the assignment or did I misunderstand the assignment completely?
3. Request clarification about how to interpret the behavior.
Could you please clarify why I got a C, so that I can improve for next time?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25