HR plays a strategic partner role by translating business strategy into action. In order to accomplish this translation, HR must first be able to articulate the firms business strategy and identify the capabilities needed to execute the strategy. In this part of the presentation, you should:
Briefly describe BCG(Boston Consulting Group)
Describe the firms business strategy or strategic intent. An organizations business strategy is its blueprint for competing in its marketplace. It represents the value proposition the firm makes to customers in order to attract their business. It may be based on price, product quality, speed to market, technological leadership, customer service, or some combination of these and/or other factors. (Dont be too diffuse here; it is important that you zero in on the core strategy in order to make this exercise meaningful.)
Translate the strategy into strategic tasks and identify the capabilities and skills needed to implement the strategic tasks. In other words, specify what the organization and its members must do to execute the strategy. (For example, a firm that intends to compete on the basis of quality will have to reduce errors in the manufacturing and delivery process.)
create slides with picture and the speech for the presentation
Requirements: 2 pages
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25