biology writing question
Research a genetic database to find an example of a rare human genetic disorder that you want us to learn about
In 2-3 lines, describe the disease and include a link to your source of information
I start: Epidermolysis Bullosa. It is a rare group of disorders, characterized by extreme mucosal fragility, that predisposes patients to development of blisters, spontaneously or after minimal contact or friction. Caused by defects in the proteins involved in the attachment of the endodermis.
More than 1000 mutations and over 20 genes have been identified as responsible for these disorders.
More than 30 different phenotypes, making its diagnosis difficult, and patients sometimes have to wait years to get diagnosted correctly!
1 in 50,000 live births
Requirements: As needed
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25