accounting question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Its a fund of financial Acct homework, in the file there is all the info that you may need.
Group #___ members:
Create?journal entries for the following transactions;
Draw up a?T-account for each account affected by transactions;
Calculate ending balances for all T-accounts. All accounts have zero beginning balance as of January 1.
Prepare an unadjusted trial balance.
January, 1: Student Co. received fees earned from customers, $ 20,000;
January, 2: Purchased office equipment on credit, $45,000;
January, 3: Received utilities bill, $2,700;
January, 6: The owner invests $270,000 cash into business;
January, 8: Purchased office supplies on account, $2,500;
January, 9: Purchased land for a future building site, $80,000;
January, 13: Paid office rent for one month, $15,500;
January, 16: Received cash $4,100 from a customer for interest earned;
January, 19: The owner withdraws $3,000 from the business;
January, 20: Purchased inventory, $11,000;
January, 21: Paid creditors on account, $5,500;
January, 24: Paid tax expense, $5,000;
January, 25: Services provided on account, $23,000;
January, 28: Paid creditors on account, $20,000;
January, 29: Paid salaries, $23,900.
January 30, Received $10,000 on account from customers.
Add more T-accounts if needed.
Below is the unadjusted trial balance for Dawson Designs.
Identify the errors in the trial balance. Write it.
Prepare a corrected trial balance.
Reconstruct all journal entries based on the posting entries from the ledger of Potter Service Company during the month of March.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25