Advocating for clients is something that every mental health counselor should be familiar with; however, there may be times when counselors do not properly advocate for their clients. This may happen for a number of reasons, but it is important to be aware of different advocacy processes so you can better assist your clients.
Imagine you are a mental health counselor who has been asked to help your agency develop a program for a specific cultural population. Your agency will be providing mental health counseling to a community that is mostly foreign to your staff. Before you begin seeing clients, your agency decides to conduct a cultural study of the population. You have been tasked with sharing your cultural findings with your colleagues. Your goal is to provide culturally responsive mental health counseling services in the community.
Choose a cultural group with whom you have little familiarity to research as the focus of this project. Select a different group than the one you investigated in the Week 3 Cultural Plunge.
Research the population through academic, peer-reviewed studies.
Note: As part of your research, you can either observe the population, interview members of the population or service providers, or participate with members of the population in a routine activity.
Create one of the following to present your cultural study:
Present the following information from your research:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25